Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Another Death

I didn't think I would feel the death like this until I was older but this month... seems like there is a lot of death. The first week of March ended with my Uncle Dick passing away. Then my Uncle Earl isn't doing that well and this morning I got a call from my Aunt Lil that my Aunt Margarite passed away this morning.  I mean don't get me wrong they have all lived long lives and were in their 70's-90's.

I wish I understood why things happen but I guess that would take the fun out of living.
Somethings seem to just come out of the blue and other times you can see it coming from miles away.
It is sad and I feel lost and sometimes I wonder why things happen the way they do. I know this is a short blog but for some reason I seem to be out of words tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment