Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Changes

I am happy to be expanding our family again, I just wish that Janice was here to share in it with us. Janice would have been so excited and happy. I just don't know how to keep her with me without her overshadowing her sibling. I wish that they could have the relationship that I know they would have had had Janice not passed so suddenly. I just feel so lost without my baby girl. 

I worry that there could be complications with this baby too. I don't know if I could survive loosing another child, not that I think I will. There are just so many variables and I don't know.

Yesterday, I saw my doctor and he was happy with how things are going. I got to hear the baby's heart beat. I still find some days easier than others. This new life inside me gives me hope for the future while i still struggle with the devastating loss. I know Janice would be thrilled at the prospect of being a big sister and would have done a marvelous job at it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment