Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 5 July 2012

New Home

This Sunday Kevin, Janice and I moved into our new home in library square. We were further surprised by the view we got of the Kamloops Canada Day fireworks.  With the help of four friends and an aunt we got everything but the small stuff from my grandparent's basement moved in one day. We only have about four boxes left to unpack. 

Unfortunately the move was followed by my loosing my voice. I saw the doctor today he said it was nothing serious just needs some time to let the swelling around the vocal cords go down. 

It is such a nice place and we are so happy. Everyone is commenting on our nice big bedroom plus en-suite. The en-suite has shower, separate tub, toilet and sink it is a deep soaker tub and the way we have the bedroom set up you can watch t.v. while you soak. Janice has a good size room there is lots of closet space throughout. High Efficiency front loading washer and dryer included and all appliances stainless steel from microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and stove.  We also have the den set up as an office space. I think we will be really happy hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment