Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Differences of view

Last night I found myself feeling depressed, ugly and wondering if I was wanted. Almost crying myself to sleep between the pain of my decomposing tooth and a bout of depression. This morning I still felt down and my tooth seemed to hurt more then yesterday, I have spent the whole day taking meds and laying down bundled up kind of moping. 


Although due to my low emotion and pain my feelings from last night have been pushed down by the caring TLC that I have received. Unexpectedly I have been served lunch in bed and well couch side service.


Tonight I have a Christmas party at Ora. I hope I am feeling up to going. It is also Chinese New Years so I am hoping for Chinese. And yes Christmas party as it is the busiest time of year the party was moved to January.  I know my blogging is random but I type what is on my mind.  Last night if I was not so lazy about getting out of bed you probably would be reading a more interesting although depressing blog. 


I enjoyed watch a new show last night called "Switched at Birth". I am currently enjoying some NCIS while Janice sleeps. I love my little girl is so precious and seeing her can turn my whole day around.  Yesterday I got up early to attend a future leaders meeting, the first of twelve. It was very interesting and although I do have some homework I am hoping to get my printer working so I can type up a good copy. 


I purchased the as seen on TV "Heal-tastic" which is actually working well for a single treatment I am hoping it holds up. I am considering getting a curling iron, I saw an interesting hair accessory tool that is an "as seen on tv" 


When I was finding the as seen on TV items I also found out that when Target takes over Zellers the employees are getting laid off. That makes me wonder what is going to happen to all those employees, it makes me feel like it is another convergys. So many people out of work.  I mean there are people that leave a job for good reasons or bad reasons but by their own choice. Then there is the people that are forced to leave a job for reasons they don't control. 


I think I have said enough for today. I am going to sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment