Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Friday 10 February 2012

CFJC TV News segment

Well, my father decided to do something for his grand-daughter and sent out a dvd and letter about her and her accomplishments with her skateboard. We got a reply from the local TV station and yesterday they came by to interview us. It was cute Janice fell asleep on me during the interview and so they weren't able to get much of her playing because we had to wake her up. But the segment aired on 4 of the news casts between yesterday and today and the segment is also on their website:  http://cfjctv.com/story.php?id=7098


I find myself tearing up each time I see it. It is their lead in to the Variety Club show of Hearts which starts tomorrow evening and goes the next 23 hours.


In about a week and a half I will be heading down to vancouver to see an endocrinologist about Janice's hormone levels. Hopefully it will go better then I feel the doctors expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment