Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Royal Inland stay

It was about 11pm Sundays night when Popo called down to me to take Janice up to the hospital. It made for an exhausting night complete with blood tests, iv's, and x -rays. Although I did find out something,  the reason they never say she has pnemonia is because Janice's hernia which is intestine covers the lower part or her lung.

They did mention that they could hear something in her lungs when we were admired. Dr. Van Dyke said this morning the lungs sound clear. Janice is still on a very minimal amount of oxygen tonight and her cough still sounds congested but I am optimistic that we will be heading home either tomorrow or the day after.

She is currently sleeping contently on my cot by her choice forcing me to use her hospital bed which in my opinion more comfortable but Janice seems to prefer the cot lollipop.
I hate these hospital stays but if they keep Janice healthy that is all that matters. I feel bad for missing 2 of my 3 shifts this week. But just as long as Janice feels and gets better, that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment