Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 27 December 2012

My Baby's Life

My baby girl was born on September 15 2009 and left to be in heaven December 26 2012. I had 3 wonderful, amazing years and 4 Christmas' with my angel. She was smart and happy and beautiful. I always joked Kevin would need those swords of his in a few years to keep the boys at bay.  She was adventurous and just plain loved life. She was my reason to get up in the morning.

It was so sudden and shocking. She was fine that morning and gone by afternoon. I still keep thinking she will come rolling out of her room calling "mom" and asking for her "bears".

Everyone keeps asking what they can do for us and I don't even know how to get up in the morning let alone what I need.

Janice Margaret Destiny-Ann was my beautiful baby that left this world too soon. She had a contagious smile and made everyone smile. She touched everyone's heart she met and will always be my angel.

Mommy misses you sweetie. You were our monkey and always will live in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment