Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes
© Colleen Ranney
Sometimes I catch a glimpse,
In softened waves of blue
My child, my heart …when I see a smile
I can’t help but think of you

Sometimes these waves fill oceans.
And feelings string on every shore
A collections of each memory
And every way I wish for more

Sometimes I watch for answers
Because each day I call to you
I ask for faith and courage
And strength …to help me through

Sometimes I ask for bravery
Like dolphins in the deep
Because time moves oh so slowly
And some times the road is steep

Sometimes I want to scream
This was not what I had planned
Why you ever suffered
A mom can’t understand

Sometimes I hear your laughter
And remember you at play
But My Child I always miss you
Not sometimes, but everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment