Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 3 January 2013

Holding Angels

Angels come in all shapes and sizes,
Sometimes we are lucky enough to meet one,
Holding one is a blessing,
Seeing that smiling face that could light the world.

How do you say good-bye?
How do you stop the tears?
They make the world go round.
They make the sun rise.

My "Borrowed Angel" had a name so dear,
My baby Janice had wings of gold,
Eyes to match the sky,
Hair of light to make her smile bright.

When they leave you just wish time would stop,
You wonder how the world keeps spinning without them.
How the sun continues to rise?
Why they couldn't have stayed just a little longer?

They never truely leave you,
If you listen hard enough you can hear the whispers.
If you look long enough you can see the shadows and footprints they left.
And you know your life was blessed and will never be the same again

"Good-bye seems forever
Farewell is like the end
but in my hearts the memory
And there you will alwys be"
(Don't remember where that is from but it felt fitting)

Janice, Mommy and Daddy miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment