Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Janice's Quirks

One of the funniest things that Janice did that I unfortunately didn't have the foresight to take a picture of. It was December 4th because we had a doctor appointment that day. I was just finished getting dressed with Janice watching and she was naming the articles of clothing as I put them on. She wouldn't let me put her clothes on until she was allowed to wear a bra. It was so cute. I let her put on one of my sports bras, a red one on under her shirt. Janice was swimming in it it was so funny and cute. I was finally able to get it off her at the doctor appointment, as we had to weigh her. Although it didn't stop her protesting and wanting to put it back on after the appointment. I should have let Janice have her way. Janice always wanted to be like mommy. 

When we were getting ready to go to Vernon she came rolling into our room with Grumpy on her board with my housecoat belt around her neck like a boa or scarf. It was so cute and again I should have taken a picture but didn't. Why didn't I take more pictures? I mean I only have around 8-900 pictures. that works out to less then a picture a day about 300 pics a year. There should be more to document Janice's life.

I will never forget how my sweet little angel always had a mind of her own and knew exactly what she wanted. Janice was so inspirational and innocent. Janice could make a toy out of anything, even up till she died she found fun in the simplest of things. Christmas eve she was up till almost 1030 playing in a giant tupperware container with her dad and gramps. Some of the beautiful moments that we were lucky enough to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment