Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bringing Janice Home

Today Janice is finally home again. Her ashes have been placed next to her "bears". Kevin and I have our necklaces holding the last of our baby. My eyes burn with unshed tears. How can anyone say good-bye to a 3 year old?

I allowed myself to get dragged to Vernon last night where we ended up getting snowed in. The bed seemed so big. In Vernon Janice always slept in the same bed with us and she snuggled close to me. Last night was so lonely even though we were surrounded by people.

I called CFJC TV news to see if we could get a copy of the news clip from last February. They don't have raw footage but they said that they would make sure we got a copy of the segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment