Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Saturday 5 January 2013

Tears in the Snow

How do you stop the tears?
How to you put the pain away?
How do you move on?
The snow falls like rain,
It mirrors my tears.

Tearing up my heart
The way you went away.
You left me behind
As you flew into the air

Your wings shone like gold
Through the glistening snow
Your eyes sparkled like icicles.
You loved the snow
Even though you couldn't say the word.

The world was better for you being in it
In my dreams you still smile
That smile that warms my heart
Child of mine,
Angel of life
The glue that held my life together

In my dreams you will live forever
In my heart you will have a home
In my eyes your spark will always shine
Your playful spirit will never leave
Tears in the Snow will mark my sorrow
As I miss you till the day you greet me at the gate

 Dedicated to Janice Margaret Destiny-Ann Story
Love you Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment