Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Picking up Janice's things

So today I went to the daycare today and picked up Janice's things. Her two backpacks, pictures, and last art project. Her second Dora backpack that she picked out herself, filled with her school clothes. Janice also had left her feeding backpack filled with her stuff. The art project was a footprint reindeer. 

It was hard going there because picking up that stuff means that she is never going back there again. In the mail we also received two letters one from BC Children's thanking us for donations made in Janice's name and the other was a receipt from the funeral home.

Kevin found the angel necklace I was looking for that I bought for Janice from Avon. I don't think I am anywhere close to finishing mourning. 

My eyes are sticky from tears. I still have trouble believing that my baby is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment