Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Baby movements

Today my doctor asked me what I have felt for baby movements and I told him it was hard to describe. Keeping in mind I wasn't able to feel Janice move. Although she made sure her dad knew she was in there.

The first movement was a bubble popping at the top of my belly at about 14 weeks. Since then I have seen my belly do waves (best way I can describe). I have felt isolated burning or bruises inside my belly smaller that my palm. I have felt what feels like baby rolling over in there. Sometimes it feels like a a finger tracing from one side to the other in the inside.

Although according to my measuring tape the same size around as with Janice but doctors are in agreement that I am measuring right on schedule and remind me that second time around you show earlier. Also as I am feeling movement I shouldn't be worried about spina bifida because there doesn't appear to be any additional liquid hiding the movement.

It is a very interesting feeling seeing and feeling movement in your body that you aren't making.

No comments:

Post a Comment