Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 17 October 2013

Pre-Halloween thoughts

Well decorations are everywhere and Thanks Giving has passed, I guess there is no denying Halloween is only a week and a bit away.

My birthday was the same as always only with someone missing. I kept thinking of Janice as we cut and ate the cake. Thinking of how she would be sticking her fingers in the icing and getting covered in chocolate. Then when Goong Goong cut his finger helping Kevin move the old tv, I aware I could almost hear Janice saying "help?" And asking "doong doong, boo boo?"
The trip to the ER for stitches was hard as it was the first time up there since her passing.

With all the Halloween comments on Facebook make me think of Janice and what she would want to be this year. I know she would be telling me what she wanted to be this year. No more mommy deciding.

I miss you so much Janice and I keep wondering what you would be getting into now. I feel bad for not making the time for more pictures and videos as I strain sometimes to remember how you would say something  and the sound of your voice. This has been a hard year without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment