Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 6 February 2014

Abbygail Deanna Lee Story

Janice's little sister Abbygail Deanna Lee was born on January 22, 2014 at 901pm weighing 8lbs 8oz. She was delivered by c-section because the doctors were worried about the fluid levels in the ultrasound on Tuesday. She was born at 36 weeks and 3 days. She spent two nights in the nursery and yesterday afternoon she was allowed to join me in my room. Finally today at about 3pm we were both released from hospital.
I thought I was doing so well but during supper I lost my appetite and tried to lay down which failed and I ended up breaking down further. I am on the verge of tears having already broken the dams. I feel shaky and can't eat. I am sore and achy and not from the surgery. I feel like I am having a panic attack and don't understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment