Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Closer seems to mean complicated

Today I have come to the conclusion that things just seem to keep getting more and more complicated the closer to delivery we get. I met with my gynecologist this morning and because my blood pressure was 170/94 and baby's heart rate was 165 I was sent straight up to the hospital for an NST. Both came down in about an hour to hour and a half. I had fetal and renal ultrasound today, still waiting on results and I also got more blood work ordered. I am hoping that I will get the results tomorrow as doctors office closed about an hour ago. I am nervous about the whole situation. There was the possibility that baby could have been born today if the numbers didn't come down, but they did.

Due to the concerns with blood pressure I still don't have a date. Although from what the doctor says it will be before the end of next week. Another NST on Thursday and gyno appointment on Monday. Tuesday is the usual routine of ultrasound and NST although it is going to be an early start as ultrasound scheduled at 8AM.

I found some reviews about my new gynecologist. All good and positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment