Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 15 May 2014

Thoughts of Janice

a friend posted to my wall today:
I wanted to tell you this... So I was on your profile on my phone a couple of days ago (to show Kailani the Hello Kitty set I am ordering from you..) and she saw Janice's picture. She asked me about her, and I said "Sorry but she's no longer here..." and Kailani said "Awe Mom, she looks like a little angel..."
I teared up...

With Mother's Day approaching I keep thinking of you, Janice. What would the card you made look like? What would we do for Mother's Day? Maybe just us girls would go out... I wish you were here to give me some home made gift or even just one of your exaggerated hugs.
What I would like for Mother's Day.... is to hold you again

May 15
Today I ran into a friend of mine, whom I hadn't seen in a while. We got talking and she mentioned how memorable Janice was and that there were pictures of her up at the daycare. Her boys saw Janice's picture and asked who she was. My friend responded "That's Mommy's friend's daughter" her boys then said they wanted to play with her. It almost made me cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment