Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 28 March 2013

My Religious Views

I never know what to say when people ask me about religion. I have always believed in God. I pray to him but I have never been a church goer. I tried when I was a preteen but no one would go with me so it didn't last long. I believe in Angels, spirits, life after death and reincarnation.  I tell people I was raised catholic even though we never went to church. I was in Girl Guides and with them I attended some services at OLPH church. I know there are differences between catholic and christian. I was baptised 

My maternal grandmother was catholic so as for growing up I feel that I was raised on the catholic beliefs. My other grandmother says she is christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment