Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Saturday 16 March 2013

To Be Whole

Some days I cry; Some days I mope; Some days I have a pity party; but most days I just long for my baby girl to come home. People say that you go home when you die, but I want my little Janice to be home in my arms. I would give up everything to have her back. I long to be able to take the pain away from my family. I long to get rid of the pain I feel inside. I long for my heart to be whole again. I know that she is safe and being cared for by the family that has left us before her, but I am the one that is suppose to be caring for her, I am her mother. 

I cry silent tears in the dark to not burden or cause others to cry for our loss but nothing will ever heal my heart or soul. I will one day find a way to mend it but the scars will remain til the day I find my Janice in heaven. I pray for the strength to go on each day. I pray for her to watch over us and help us carry on. Although I don't know how I continue to put one foot in front of the other. 

I don't know how to help myself, let alone help anyone else. I know I will never be able to see her grow up. I am not in denial, but a little denial is nice some days. It is nice to think that she is just at daycare or just with family, but I know she is not and I know I have to be healthy and live in that reality. I just don't want to. I want to live in my dreams where my Janice is still with me and still rolling around and laughing and stealing my pillow. 

All I want is for her to be home in my arms. Is that too much to ask? What did I do to deserve loosing my daughter so young? 

I will continue to get up, and go to work. I will be on indefinite auto-pilot. But I will be around. I just wish I knew how to be whole again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment