Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Saturday 9 March 2013

RTW hurts

I go back to work tomorrow but it seems just when I feel that I can go back to work the idea of going back to work makes it that much harder. My heart feels broken a new and I long even more fore my daughter to be back in my care. Janice should be here with me not anywhere else. How life can be so cruel. Some people tell me that maybe it is a blessing and that she was taken to prevent suffering later but I just can't believe that. Janice was so happy and loved that she should still be here. I can't say it enough Janice should still be here with mommy. This is so not fair. Life isn't fair when a parent has to say good-bye to a child so young. I don't really know how to go on. I think I am more on an auto pilot then anything else and how long can one live like this on an auto pilot? 

What would it take to bring you back to us, Janice? We would give anything to have you back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment