Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Missing Janice

Nights are the worst. Most nights I sit up and cry for my lost little Janice. I didn't realize till Kevin mentioned it tonight how much I miss the sound of her board. Janice loved that board so much.

I still wonder what I missed and I still can't answer myself. Waiting that day outside future shop for my family I let the thought cross my mind once that Janice could ....pass and she did. I don't know how to go on. I know I have to and I am even working on returning to work. But NOTHING will ever be the same.

Even another child will not fill the void I feel in my heart and soul. One day Janice may look in on a sibling or two but even then I will still miss her and wonder what she would be doing if she were still with us. Janice will always be my first little angel. I wish every day that Janice was still here bouncing on my pillow and ramming my angles with her board. Forever in my heart, Janice Margaret Destiny-Ann Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment