Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Again with the long nights

I had 4 nights of going to bed at a normal time and now I am again up till all hours unable to sleep. Even Grumpy is not helping tonight. I still cry going into her room. What does the future hold?

I can still see her when I see all the bears that she would have gotten at Christmas. It is almost like she is sitting amid the care bears smiling and giggling about her "bears". I miss her so much. It has been almost 2 months and I still expect Janice to come rolling out of her room. I still wish to stay in bed waiting for Janice to come rolling down the hall calling "mum" to wake me up so she can bounce on my pillow while watching bears.

People tell me it will get easier but it seems to be getting harder or worse yo-yoing. I feel so confused and lost... About more things then I care to blog about . I just want Janice back she didn't deserve to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment