Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Janice's Favorite/common words

UP - when she wanted to be picked up or put on something she couldn't climb on to

Down - when she needed help getting down or wanted to be put on her board

Board - She wanted her skateboard

Done - She would come rolling into the bathroom when I was showering and ask "Done?" 

Bears - as in Care Bears; meaning she wanted to watch her Bears

Move - She always knew what she wanted and if you were in her way 

Mine/Money - these two words she had trouble making sound different but she knew what both meant and she loved her money lol

Mum - mom, I miss this one the most I think

Da - mostly Dad but sometimes a default for words she couldn't purnounce or Dora

Hand - when she wanted me to pull her on her board she would hold her hand up and say " hand"

doh - When she forgot something she would hit her forehead with her hand and say "doh" or "oh" it was very cute. then go and get what she forgot.

Please - she was very good about saying 
She never did get thank you purnounced but she tried every time

Eyes - mostly she meant glasses but she knew where her eyes were

outside - her first real word that I can remember her saying

bubbles - she loved blowing bubbles and that is how "da" got locked out on the balcony

Horse - one of the last words I remember her learning. She would climb on my back and say "horse" and I would buck gently. When I stopped she would say again  but she always dropped the "A"

Gain (Gen) - meaning she wanted you to do what ever it was you were doing again

More - She wanted more of whatever it was she was eating

Bow - she didn't want anymore of what she had but possibly wanted something else

Janice was always trying and never gave up on anything. I am told that at daycare she enjoyed being pulled around by her friends and when they went to the water park she didn't want to leave but when I took her to the wildlife park with her cousins she didn't seem to like the water park there.

Janice was quiet but she knew what she wanted and would let you know one way or another. The last bath I had with her was suppose to be my bath as in alone. I was relaxing and in she skooted on her board and says "mum" and starts taking off her shirt, lol. It was so cute. Once I confirmed that she had wanted in the tub with me I told her  "Go get dad" so she smiles and turns around and calls "Da!" until Kevin came and he got her undressed and handed her to me. The next thing I know she wants her toys from the other bathroom so again she called "Da" I miss her so much. 

I wish I could just download all my memories of her so that I would never forget a moment with her. But that is all I can remember right now. I feel sad that I can't think of more to write about her at this moment. 

Mommy loves you so much Janice and I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment