Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Monday 22 April 2013

Hard Days

Some days are harder than others to put on the mask and pretend I am ok. Everyone tells me it will get better in time... It has been almost 4 months and some days it feels like it was yesterday. Yes, I have returned to work and yes I somehow make it thru each shift but no one knows how many times I don't look at the customer to avoid seeing their child/children. The reminders of what I am missing, things and opportunities I should be having with Janice.

My sister invited me to "Beauty & the Beast" and my first thought was "Janice would have loved that". Every time I step out of the shower I wait for her to say "done?".

I cry at the picture I didn't take and ing exisit in my memories because I thought i'll take a picture next time and there was no next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment