Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Sunday 28 April 2013

Nights of Tears

Every night this week I feel like I am reliving the worst night of my life, the night I lost my beautiful little angel, Janice. The tears stream down my cheeks like waterfalls. I long to hug and cuddle my daughter. I wish that I could go into Janice's room to check on her and find her sleeping on her bed.

I long for the sound of her board and just everything her. I want Janice back. I would give anything to have my child back.

Everyone asks how I am doing and all I can say is " good days and bad days". How do people think I am doing? I lost my child at 3 years old a few months will not take that pain away. I am lost and hurt and feel lonely in a crowded room. Time may help but time takes time and more than mere months.

No comments:

Post a Comment