Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Monday 6 May 2013

Memories

Popo was telling me the other day that Janice loved the trampoline. She recounted a day when they went to pick her up from daycare and she was happily bouncing on the trampoline in the gym.

Kevin mentioned Janice would have loved the water slides as she loved slides and water.

Goong Goong was saying how Janice loved her bath until Popo reminded her about "Caiou" then you couldn't get her out fast enough. Janice knew after bath and "Caiou" it was time for bed.

I often wonder what Janice would be doing now, had she not passed away.

Daycare told me she loved the water park and never wanted to leave. Janice loved slides and swimming and bears. I wish I could capture everything so I would never be able to forget any of Janice's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment