Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

November 26th Ultrasound

I felt Janice with me. Got to wait for official report from my gyno tomorrow but the tech seemed happy. Baby's heart rate was in the 120's. Head down and legs up doing a headstand. Tech said he thinks he got the shot for gender, at the beginning the baby literally had the legs crossed but by the end... here is hoping tomorrow I can post gender. 

Hearing the baby's heartbeat always makes me feel better and helps me relax.


Today, Nov. 27th, Dr. Adams confirmed growth, fluids, and doppler (aka heart rate) are all good. We are looking good for what I am thinking vaginal delivery. We are looking at around 34-38 weeks gestation for delivery. Still feeling baby move mostly in the pelvis but movement non the less and with everything looking good I am starting to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment