Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Sunday 1 December 2013

Shopping

Today Kevin and I went shopping at Safeway for a few necessities. Kevin grabbed a cart and suddenly I was back just over a year ago and we were at Extra Foods shopping with Janice. Janice was being fussy that night and we couldn't figure out why until we were at the check out. The whole trip I had been pushing her in her stroller and Kevin was pushing the shopping cart and Janice had wanted to be up in the shopping cart where she could see everything. Janice loved being up where she could look around and see everything. What seems to be what I did way to often I told Janice "next time". 

Why did I always have to say "next time"? Why didn't we just take the time and take Janice around the store once more that night with her sitting up in the buggy where she wanted to be? I miss Janice so much. What I wouldn't give to have just a little more time with her. 

This season is horrible to think that last year I was shopping ebay with Janice and she was so excited and happy. This year we are alone. This year I don't have my little girl to remind me of what Christmas is suppose to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment