Welcome

Welcome to my blog which is about my family and I and how we deal with what life throws at us, which includes my daughter and her disabilities related to her spina bifida and her death on December 26 2012.

Saturday 14 December 2013

Going through things left behind

Tonight I did the hardest thing, the thing I have be putting off; but time is running out. I went through Janice's toys and started getting the baby's room ready. I found myself getting mad and sad at the same time and for the same reason, Janice is not here. She should be here getting excited about becoming a big sister. I am emotionally drained. I know very few of you will understand the conflict of emotion. 

I know that the baby will be here in at most 2 months, but that doesn't change the fact that there should be a four year old keeping me busy and driving me crazy. Being pregnant and expecting a new baby doesn't change the fact that I lost Janice nor does it lessen the pain which I am going through. People tell me I should be happy and that I shouldn't get upset for the baby's sake, but what about me? I need to let out my emotions. I need to know that my daughter is missed. I need to let the tears fall in her memory.

Going through all those things that reminded me of different things. The toys she played with. The toys she didn't get a chance to see, let alone play with. I long to have Janice back although I know nothing and no one can bring her back. I am mad because I couldn't save her and sad because I want her back. So many things I wish I could change. So much I wish I didn't have to endure. Life isn't fair. 

How I long to hear her voice. How I long to feel her arms around me. How I long to smell her sweet scent again. I miss the small things that everyone takes for granted. I miss my monkey angel Janice and wish she was just in her room playing or sleeping and that I could go in and see her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment